Being self-centered is a big problem today, but there is another problem that affects many, that is highly overlooked.
It is possible to be too other-centered.
Thinking about others is an awesome thing, but it gets out of hand when you neglect to take care of yourself.
Here are some signs that you do not love yourself enough.
1) You are too busy to go to your own doctors appointments.
2) You frequently grow cranky for seemingly no reason at all.
3) You haven’t showered in days.
4) You regularly get less then 6 hours of sleep a night.
5) You don’t remember what it is like to have a freshly cooked, hot meal.
God did not tell us to love others, and hate ourselves. He told us to love others, AS we love ourself!
If you don’t love yourself enough, you will be cranky, have less energy, and endure more sickness.
Ultimately you will rob others of someone they have grown dependant on if you don’t spend time taking care of yourself!